Rimfire Central Firearm Forum banner

Any STUNNING gun photos???

100K views 364 replies 156 participants last post by  dawkind 
#1 ·
Do any of you have or seen any truly STUNNING gun photos, which are related to rimfires?

I have been search around a few gun sites and the news stand magazines, but there seems to be few are far between when it comes to rimfires.

I am referring to the classic photos like you would see in coffee table books or collectors books. I often see them with shotguns and even high power rifles, but rimfires always seem to be left out...:(

I have been wanting to photograph a few of my rifles, but my creative side has seemed to be NOT SO Creative lately. Just looking for a photo to strike a idea or get those creative thoughts going again...:rolleyes: My original plan was to do some photos durning hunting season, but seems as if another season has passed by again...

#3 ·
I have been there an checked those out. Not really what I am looking for. Again I am looking for something you would expect to grace the cover of the companies flier or in a magazine. Always see a lot of pistols, shotguns, and high power rifles, but the little rimfires always seem to be left out...

#14 ·
Chaser... do that second photo again but increase the shutter time and turn off the flash. That is a killer setting foh sho! That would blur the water movement more and reduce the glare on the stock.

Real neat photos either way!

#16 ·
That was with shutter adj. to where I wanted it...just barely a haze/mist and NO flash and sunlite was coming thru the trees ever so slightly...had to get it done..lite was slipping and the steaks were done. :D

#25 ·
Do any of you have or seen any truly STUNNING gun photos, which are related to rimfires?

I have been search around a few gun sites and the news stand magazines, but there seems to be few are far between when it comes to rimfires.

I am referring to the classic photos like you would see in coffee table books or collectors books. I often see them with shotguns and even high power rifles, but rimfires always seem to be left out...:(

I have been wanting to photograph a few of my rifles, but my creative side has seemed to be NOT SO Creative lately. Just looking for a photo to strike a idea or get those creative thoughts going again...:rolleyes: My original plan was to do some photos durning hunting season, but seems as if another season has passed by again...
Check out Jay's page of toys.
Some of my favorites are the 617ss , the Buckmarks, and the Rugers.
There's a couple of ARs there, but I don't think he has them pic'd with the dedicated .22 upper yet. Hope this helps...

#30 · (Edited)
Oops

"Stunning" gun photos? A bit incongruous, somehow -- like a gay friend asking if I have any "stunning" photos of my firearms. Please, i don't want to imply anything about the OP. I try hard to get the lighting right, keep the shot focused and to give an honest photo showing my gun(s), but I am not sure any qualify as "stunning" in the artistic sense I usually understand that term. Anyhow . . . what about it? Are any of these "stnning"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.